Aganetha Dyck is a Canadian artist who is interested in environmental issues, specifically the power of the small. She is interested in inter-species communication. Her research asks questions about the ramifications all living beings would experience should honeybees disappear from earth.
Dyck is using apiary feeder boards and hive blankets to develop her new body of work.
- Aganetha Dyck on Wikipedia
- Recipient of the Manitoba Arts Award of Distinction 2006
- Recipient of Canada Council's Governor General's Award for visual and media arts 2007
- Spotlight on 40 years: Artworks from the Canada Council Art Bank 2012
- Art City Star Award, Winnipeg 2013
- Making a Mark Award: in recognition of excellence in professional artistic practice. Winnipeg Arts Council, 2014.